Friday, July 19, 2013

my Ramadhan this year

assalamualaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakatuh...

long time no see my lovely blog. i miss blogging. 

(halah padahal dari dulu nge-blog juga males2an :p)

how was your Ramadhan everyone? mine is great!!! i really enjoy my ramadhan this year. it's been 9 days! Alhamdulillah... hopefully i can complete my 30-days-fasting target #fingercrossed. last year, my father is already retired from his job. although he is still have plenty of business to be done, i thank Allah because this year my family can do sholat jamaah more often. :) unfortunately my sister, Adel is doing her research for the final assignment in Batam. so she can't enjoy fasting at home. I wish her a successful research! aameen...


“Fasting is a shield with which a servant protects himself from the fire.“
-Ahmad, Saheeh


because i already do Daud fasting long before Ramadhan is coming, i can barely feel any hunger and thirst. Subhanallah. same thing happened with tadarus, dhuha & tahajjud. i always feel happy every time i did it. soooooo different from few months ago when i started to "forced" my self to do it. i hope i can continue this as a good "habit" ;) insyaa Allah.

i learn a lot for the past few months. in office, at home, in love and life in general. people come and go. hopefully i'll find him* soon.
(knapa jadi #galau gini sih?)


note : him refers to my future husband, which is by now i have no idea who he is? :D

by the way... next post is my first hijab collection with voila!

here's one of my favorites... ;)


 <3 deer="" p="" shawl="">



2 comments:

SuperRach Love said...

great post sweetie :D

___________________________________________________
Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
xoxo

Anindita Khrisna Murti said...

thanks for reading my blog dear... ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...