Friday, November 2, 2012

Dream a Little Dream of Me


"forgetting all the DREAMS just to have a SAVE life is felt so BORING"
Can you believe it is already November?

Alhamdulillah... So many great things happened in October... I've been busy with a new project with my friends, my very first professional architectural project. Besides, I'm having the opportunity to join SKALA + Green Designer Tour 2012 to Singapore!!!  Thanks to Mba Dhana and my lovely office, Exxo Interior for this working slashes holidays.

Well, I'm going to talk about that on my next post. Today I'm going to talk about me, my dreams and some people around me. I'm one of the people that believe; if you are in a relationship you should share your dreams and support each other dreams so both of you could become a better person. I mean what is the point of you having a stranger in your life without making any positive progress? So, I can say that I don't believe in the concept of "menerima apa adanya" in a relationship. We should KNOW our partner so we can make him a better person.

"Accepting my self for who I really am" is the concept for my self. I HAVE TO love & accept my self. But my part partner has to find out a way to make me a BETTER ME and vice versa. People have dreams and sometimes forget their dreams because of what so called "reality". 

One of my ex-close-friend forget his dreams of becoming a great designer just because he want to settle down as young as possible. Or we can say his orientation is changed to material thing. Now at the age of 26, he is already getting married, owning a car (and a house probably, I don't know exactly), a settle job with retirement fund guaranty. Sounds great right? But all I can see is a face full of regret and a super boring life. I missed the fire burning in his eyes when he tells me about his dreams a long time ago. Well I'm not saying that settling down in a very young age is bad. No, not at all. But forgetting all the dreams just have a SAVE life is felt so BORING to me... :p Sorry friend...

So, if one day I met a man who asked me to be his partner, my first question to him is "What is your dream?" and the second question is for my self "How can I help him to make his dream comes true?"

Well, I’m hoping that I’m going to find that Mr. Right very soon. Insha Allah.

hehe... as a bonus... this is all participant in SKALA + Green Designer Tour 2012 in Universal Studio, Singapore
Grey Jumpsuit, Hijab, Inner : Unbranded | Shoes : Matahari | Bag : oleh2 from Aceh


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...