Wednesday, September 26, 2012

another dream comes true


alhamdulillah... another wish answered...
as for my 25 y o birthday my dad finally give me a sewing machine! :)
feel like I'm one step closer to my dream of becoming a fashion designer.
well this picture shows my first project. it is a simple mini dress..
i know i might not be able to wear it :p but this dress is made of the random fabric my mom find in our storage... the texture of the fabric is so awful... (>.<)



its been a while since my last outfit post. i rarely dress up and take picture. i only do that in special occasion. and sorry for the bad quality of the picture. i take it with my bb only... hehe... 

i'll promise you to make a proper photo shoot next time ;)

2 comments:

Agung Praja Hudaya said...

hehehe udah jadi ibu jahit sendiri nih :p

Anindita Khrisna Murti said...

@PH... beloom... masi ancur jahitanqu... :p

masi kudu banyak belajar... latihan... project...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...