Wednesday, April 18, 2012

kebaya + hijab :)

my very first time wearing kebaya after hijab... :)
love it...

this is my sister Adel

with Adel again...


with Papah and Mamah...


I really like wearing kebaya with hijab. I dont have to worry about my hair-do. Forget all those hairspray,  sasakan & sanggul. This is a lot simpler, I think. I know some of you might think this kebaya is too tight. Believe me, it is not.. :)

happy wedding mas didiet & mba dyah...

PS : sorry about the photo quality. all picture is taken with my Blackberry.
More (better quality) picture is coming soon.... ;)

7 comments:

Tino Renato said...

thanks your sweet comment in my blog, panas banget disini hehehehehe

Felicita Hioe said...

GIVEAWAY PARTY of 5 Vintage pieces (INDONESIA only)+ 50 Followed Back!

Find how on vloething.blogspot.com

Anindita Khrisna Murti said...

@Tino... u're always welcome Tino. I know how hot Semarang is... but still... I always miss that city ;)

@Felicita... thx for ur comments dear... sure I'll check ur blog too...

M. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

wow beautful kebaya! you look so pretty :)

Anindita Khrisna Murti said...

@Ersa... thank you, dear... :D

khansa said...

lebih cantik dan terjaga dek.. ;)
semoga istiqomah ya..
bisnis baju nya blm dilanjutin lagi dek??

Anindita Khrisna Murti said...

@ mba khansa... bisnisqu sedang dalam proses re-branding mba... :D doakan segera rilis koleksi terbarunya... it tend to be more hijab - friendly of course...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...