Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 : a roller coaster year

happy new year everyone... :)


knit outer : Studio 1987 | tank top : Number 61 | legging : unbranded

how are u this morning? hope you are having an amazing celebration just like I did. we slept over on my brother's new house, having a BBQ, watching the fireworks... for some of you today might be your first day to work or school. Semangat ya!! \(^.^)/ for me, since my office didn't have "new year holiday" I've already work since Monday, Jan 2nd, 2012.

I feel so blessed for the year 2011. My works featured 2 times in local magazine. You can read the article it here and here. Saya jadi ingat pembicaraan saya dengan seorang sahabat. Sebut saja dia "bunga" (bukan nama sebenarnya :p). Bunga and I really like to read architectural &  interior magazine. We discuss about it all the time, the designer, the designer, the architect, the design process... Bunga said that he (oops... yes. bunga is a HE) is SURE that one day his work will be featured in a national even international magazine. Well, from that day on I always say to my self "I'll proof to you I can do the same". and here in the evidence. I can only say Alhamdulillah.

Beside my formal work at exxo interior. I channel my passion for fashion by creating an online shop called Studio 1987 by the end of 2010. Now that it's been a year long of  shopping and selling, I would like to bring my brand to the next level. Hopefully this year I will have more time to manage this brand. Amien.

Tahun lalu, keluarga saya banyak mengalami peristiwa yang cukup menguras tenaga dan pikiran. Sakitnya mamah di semester awal 2011. Operasi besarnya hingga perjalanan ibadah haji Mamah & Papah di semester kedua 2011. During the time my parents doing hajj, I help them by managing 2 house and my 2 brothers. Kind of hard. I felt so tired sometime. But, hearing how my parents gone trough all the hajj process easily, I feel so relieve.


"Terima kasih ya Allah sudah melindungi kedua orang tuaku selama ada disana... :')"

As for my Love Life... well... this is a true roller coaster, I guess. You might have read a few "galau" post here in my blog. Long story short, I'm no longer in a relationship. But this feeling would never lied. I still love him. I guess he feel the same. But the differences between us is an absolute thing. All I can do now is just be close to him without being able to claim that I AM WITH HIM. I can't tell him not to fall in love with other girl (which is happening right now). It hurts, off course. Most of my friends told me to leave him. well it is not that easy if you were me. I don't have to explain why. I can only cry at my deepest heart when he tell me how he tell his feeling to this girl. Maybe he is not the best man. Maybe he can't protect my feeling very well. Maybe you all right. He is a jerk. and this stupid girl (read : ME) is still in love with him.

I'm in the process to letting go. I'm in the process of fixing my broken heart. Hope in 2012, Allah will sent me my prince charming. Someone who love me just like he love him self. Someone who love my family just like he loves his family as well. Some who can help me to be a better me and need me to do the same. Some one who can be an imam in my prayer.


"Ya Allah, wherever he is right now, please tell him that I love him and I will prepare my self to meet him."

About this blog. Tahun 2011 adalah tahun kebangkitan blog ini. Semoga tahun depan saya bisa lebih rutin ngeblog & kualitas tulisan saya juga meningkat dari hari ke hari.

Hopefully I will fulfill all my goal this year. So do you, all. Amien. Lets start this year with a big smile :D


5 comments:

Cliff said...

Congratulations for getting your articles featured! :D Happy new year!

CROP.CRIP.CROP

Anindita Khrisna Murti said...

@ cliff ... thx a lot dear. hope u're having a great year too... :)

Karina Dinda R. said...

Happy new year dear! You have a great blog :) Mind to follow each other? ^^

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

The Fashion Corner said...

Really nice blog! Well done ! <3
follow me at
onlyafashioncorner.blogspot.com
xoxo
L

Anindita Khrisna Murti said...

@ karina dinda

aha! another dinda here! of course dear... i'll follow u too...

@ fashion corner

thx 4 ur comment. sure, i'll follow u too...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...