Friday, December 16, 2011

My holiday Wishlist... :)

although i don't celebrate this holiday, I think i's OK for everyone to have their wishlist...






let me explain to you whats on my wishlist :) 
(from the top, left to right)

1. Sequin Black Pencil Skirt
few weeks ago, me & my bestfriend, Karina  went to a cloth shop in Fatmawati. i found an amazing sequin cloth... I think it will be great if I make something from this fabric. since i was a skirt lover, so a pencil skirt will be perfect for me. but, because I'm not confident enough to wear anything sequin I decided to postponed it... since then I always dream about wearing a nice-soft peach-silk-blouse with this sequin skirt...

2. Varsity Jacket
for this item maybe I should do the hunting in my own storage. wish I could find my daddy's vintage jacket. wish me luck :)

3. A Blackberry
beside being asked "when did you get married?" question, i always being asked to give my BB pin by (almost) everyone. Well, "someone" promised me that i will get this gadget next year!!! yeaaah... hopefully he can fulfill his promise. 
#finger crossed#

4. Mary Jane Navy Blue Platform Shoes 
the one frome june + julia... enough said!

5. Houndstooth Legging
basically i love anything Houndstooth. hehehe... :D so, don't blame me is my favorite runway show is Alexander McQueen's Fall 2009. this fashion genius bringing this classic pattern to a whole new modern fashion world.

6. Sewing Machine
well oh well. becoming a fashion designer is my dream since I was in the kindergarten. I used to dressed up my barbie doll with my hand sewn mini clothing. By the way, few days ago my mommy tell me that she wants to buy a sewing machine! just wait and see, hopefully before  2011 ended I've already have that dream machine.

amien.

7 comments:

Cliff said...

Everyone's crazy about sequined clothes, Christmas is coming so soon! Hapy Holiday! :D

CROP.CRIP.CROP

Saphira Thenalia said...

sequine has great dontcha??hehe
LOVE, saphira

http://secondvogue.blogspot.com/a

Anindita Khrisna Murti said...

@ cliff & Saphira...

u both totally get my point... ;) thx 4 ur comments... ^^)v

Herdiana Surachman said...

owwwwhh perfect, wish you will got it all :)

Herdiana Surachman
http://deluxshionist.blogspot.com/

Anindita Khrisna Murti said...

thanx alot Herdiana Surachman... ;) hope u get ur wish too...

sabrina maida said...

happy holiday !! great wishes! btw ihave giveway on my blog!
if you have anytime visit it :D


my first giveway

http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

Anindita Khrisna Murti said...

@ sabria happy holiday for u too... thx for ur comment dear

I'll check out ur blog right away...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...