Wednesday, December 14, 2011

beauty and the geek

hail to all the geek-fashionlover like me...




a great tips from the expert...
i've been learning to use my eye shadow collection. i collect them all but dunno exactly how to use them maximally. thanks to my younger sister adel who always there to do my make up. eventhough she is in semarang rite now but i'm sure she'll be happy to see me doing my own make up... :D

its her bday, any way. so i dedicated this post to u, dell... enjoy...

"happy bday y dell... semoga keluarga qta selalu bahagia... dimanpun qta berada... amien YRA"

i embeded ths video from here

(maybe) i'll post the result soon... (don't know when :p)

4 comments:

dunia kecil indi said...

aww, happy birthday to your little sister <3

Anindita Khrisna Murti said...

thx indi sayang... :)

Valencia Maximillian said...

happy bday to your sis! sure i've followed u back :D

xoxo
styleshowroom.blogspot.com

Anindita Khrisna Murti said...

thx for ur comments valencia... ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...