Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rachel Zoe The Resort Collection @ Neiman Marcus

Rachel Zoe, celebrity stylist turn mother turn designer. who doesn't know her? I always watch her 'Rachel Zoe Project' because from that show I can learn so much about the industry. It gives me the idea of how hard (and glamorous!) they work behind the red carpet events or product launch.

Now Rachel launch her Rachel Zoe The Resort Collection @ Neiman Marcus (you can pre-order it on their website). A classic and super wearable collection, I guess. Here is my favorite pieces from the collection. Enjoy!

a sequin blazer, to die for - classic boot cut jeans, love!
don't worry girl, no snake are hurt here. its a snake EMBOSSED bag


military inspired suit - leather blazer mixed with ruffled dress
shoes! wedges & double platform

last but no least, the-sexy-but-not-too-revealing-boho-dresses, so Rachel!
 *pictures taken from here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...